7 Wonders

Board Game Arena Official announcements
Mr_Magic

Re: 7 Wonders

Post by Mr_Magic »

Awesome work!

My only issue is that it's hard to choose the card action on mobile, pressing the card seems to pop up the card info rather than giving the option to play. discard ot build your wonder. Not really sure how to get around that.
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

Punk0 wrote:This is a big one that a week ago I would have guessed you'd never be able to get.
Yeah, that's kind of what I figured too, and last I'd heard, they couldn't get it. Of course, the "catch" is it's premium. (There had to be a catch.)

Well, at least they chose the best learning video. It's the one I used years ago and it made a huge difference from what I'd been "taught" in person.
N_Faker

Post by N_Faker »

Mr_Magic wrote:Awesome work!

My only issue is that it's hard to choose the card action on mobile, pressing the card seems to pop up the card info rather than giving the option to play. discard ot build your wonder. Not really sure how to get around that.
Click on the gear button to the upper right > under Preferences > Display Tooltips > Disable
foerno

Post by foerno »

i love you guys!
Rogue_Meeple

Post by Rogue_Meeple »

Unless I missed it, there needs to be a feature to allow for a "cancel" of choosing a card for a specific action. As an example, in a recent game, I accidentally selected the wrong arrow on a card. I wanted to put the card in play, but I mistakenly chose the arrow to use the card for one of my wonders. This had a big effect as not only lost use of the card but I had to use coins that I had wanted to save for later.
Mr_Magic

Post by Mr_Magic »

If the other players haven't chosen their actions yet you can alter your choice of action, but not choice of card so it seems.
pfurrya

Post by pfurrya »

BGA has made me discover so many great games, but this is one that I've been waiting patiently for since I joined up! Well done guys, thank you!
Rogue_Meeple

Post by Rogue_Meeple »

"f the other players haven't chosen their actions yet you can alter your choice of action, but not choice of card so it seems."

How? I can't find that ability?

I menat to play a card and I mistakenly used it a a "wonder" cad. How can I undo the "wonder" and play it instead?
yoyote

Post by yoyote »

If at least one other player hasn't make his choice, you can change yours. You just have to click on the other arrow on your card.
Orange

Post by Orange »

Expansions in the works?

Return to “Official announcements [en]”