"undo"selection

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
g4284284

"undo"selection

Post by g4284284 »

I think most of people has the experience
sometime the careless in the moment or the system error made double click which contributed to a big mistake, then lose the game. :x

I suggest to add a new choice" undo" when it still in your turn
since other games have this button when player's in his own turn...... :cry:
irakun

Re: "undo"selection

Post by irakun »

The option to undo your selection while is still your turn could be very useful. I just saw a game that was cancelled in turn 1 because one of the players misclicked and I have been in this situation as well for instance when having the tile with spades and selecting the terrain to be terramorphed. clicked too quick the ok and spent 3 cubes when I actually wanted to use the spades tile.
CB Droege

Post by CB Droege »

There is not a game on the site for which an undo button has not been requested, but the answer is always the same. The decision to include it is up to the individual developer of that implementation, and if it's not there already, they're most likely not going to add it.
baghdad

Post by baghdad »

The lack of undo button is my biggest complaint about BGA. The interface is great, but I hate playing heavy games here compared to other sites.

For shorter games if you mess up then no big deal. But I really think BGA should have some standards that require an undo button once a game length gets above a certain criteria.
TheTungstenSword

Post by TheTungstenSword »

Yeah, first time ever in the forums. Came to say this.
Een

Post by Een »

This feature is now available, see viewtopic.php?f=175&t=18250

Return to “Terra Mystica”