Can we have the 2 dices rolling's order(1,2) in one holy blessing show on the UI?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
timpiece

Can we have the 2 dices rolling's order(1,2) in one holy blessing show on the UI?

Post by timpiece »

because we can know if we have more resources in future or not,and I playing on mobile, need to check the log over and over for information then close it or it block my game, can we have it on the top? Thanks
vincentt

Re: Can we have the 2 dices rolling's order(1,2) in one holy blessing show on the UI?

Post by vincentt »

Hi,

Not sure I get what you mean.. Could you please elaborate?

Thanks!
timpiece

Re: Can we have the 2 dices rolling's order(1,2) in one holy blessing show on the UI?

Post by timpiece »

vincentt wrote:Hi,

Not sure I get what you mean.. Could you please elaborate?

Thanks!
we can choose what Resources to get from Some dice between 2 dice rolling,
but i don't know it's the 1st or 2nd rolling if i don't open the log
it affect my choice a lot

In a holy blessing
if it is 1st, maybe i will have more stones from the 2nd rolling in future, predict it from dice faces
if 2nd, i know this is all i have in my turn, and choose what i need

i want to know it is 1st or 2nd rolling without open the log on mobile. pls
vincentt

Post by vincentt »

Hum...
Should be doable I guess...
I will talk with my other co-dev and we will see. Could you open a suggestion in the bug system please? (like that we do not forge it)

Thanks
timpiece

Post by timpiece »

vincentt wrote:Hum...
Should be doable I guess...
I will talk with my other co-dev and we will see. Could you open a suggestion in the bug system please? (like that we do not forge it)

Thanks
I will do it, thx for the reply

Return to “Dice Forge”