Terminating games in progress on BGA Studio platform

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
AmadanNaBriona

Terminating games in progress on BGA Studio platform

Post by AmadanNaBriona »

I'm sure there is a simple solution, but I have several games I started (for testing purposes) on BGA Studio, and several are in irrecoverable error states. I cannot stop them because clicking on the in progress link just takes me to an error page. How do I just nuke a game in progress?

Also, I have a sample project I created but would like to delete, and cannot figure out how to do that from my control panel.
A-dam

Re: Terminating games in progress on BGA Studio platform

Post by A-dam »

Hi,

you need to go to http://en.studio.boardgamearena.com/#!table?table=XXXX, where XXXX is your table ID and then click on express stop. You can find table ID several ways, one is clicking on the game in progress link, and in the complete address is also your table ID.

Delete project is in the section CONTROL PANEL - select your project and click on delete project under Game configuration section. Note this doesnt delete your game folder in SFTP.
AmadanNaBriona

Post by AmadanNaBriona »

Thanks, that is very useful. I wish I could find where it was documented...

As for deleting projects from the Control Panel, I can delete my own projects, but if I added someone else's unfinished project (to take a look at it), how do I delete that?
A-dam

Post by A-dam »

Im not sure, but I guess you just need to release readonly access from the Studio projects page..
Victoria_La

Post by Victoria_La »

AmadanNaBriona wrote:Thanks, that is very useful. I wish I could find where it was documented...
It is documented in
http://en.doc.boardgamearena.com/Tools_ ... BGA_Studio
Section
"Stopping Hanging Game"

Return to “Developers”