Post by PastorPew »

See the screenshot. Should be "recommend"
Attachments
spelling.png
spelling.png (251 KiB) Viewed 4040 times
RicardoRix

Re: Spelling mistake in warning

Post by RicardoRix »

not only that but this WARNING comes up on ALL replay games - EVERYWHERE!
Liallan

Re: Spelling mistake in warning

Post by Liallan »

I can't find this string. Sometimes text that shows up within a game, but is not related just to that specific game (such as "so and so won" or "game is over") aren't in the main site strings, but aren't in any specific game either. I don't know where things like this are. But there's more than a spelling mistake. If someone knows where this is and can correct it, it ought to be more like:

The number of players at this table is not consistent (?) with the number of players known by BGA. We recommend that you abandon this table and report this as a bug.

I'm assuming "consistent" - "coherent" means awake and able to understand things (for instance, is someone coherent when just waking up, or when they are drunk, or after getting hit on the head?), and I'm pretty sure that's not what they're meaning. :D And things like "recommend you to abandon" doesn't exist in English, but I see that bad translation a lot.

Ricardo, I've never seen this, unless they changed something recently and introduced a bug. I probably haven't watched a replay for a few weeks.

Return to “English - en”