Storekeep

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Liallan

Storekeep

Post by Liallan »

The rules state that you can swap a token "randomly" with one in the supply pile, but doesn't specify if it just gets stuck any old place, or the bottom, or what. I'm pretty sure it's not the top. (To me, true randomness would mean taking one maybe off the top, but then shuffling the others around a bit so no one knows where the swapped one went.)

But I get the impression this implementation is putting those on the bottom. Is this true?

(I'm not looking for secret information, but if this is done this way and it's intentional, it does seem fair to know it.)
Een

Re: Storekeep

Post by Een »

Yes. If I remember correctly I asked the publisher about this. The swapped token is indeed put back at the bottom.
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

Thanks. Perhaps another thing needing fixed in the rules. (Though my copy is older.)
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

Just as a note of interest, I was just on BGG and someone from the publishers posted about this, and he said the token could get mixed in with the supply in any way, and in fact the supply can just be laying around randomly. So apparently there is no rule applied about this.

But... I was more interested in the implementation here. Just thought I'd toss it out there.

Return to “Outlaws: Last Man Standing”