Igramul

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
napoleonvole

Igramul

Post by napoleonvole »

The card states that the opponent player should reveal their hand and discard any of the named cards. Up until recently all the cards in the players hand were revealed, but now every time I play Igramul the cards in the opponent players hand are not revealed. I am not sure if this is just an error message (as I suspected) or whether the cards should actually be revealed. Another player said the cards should not be revealed. Does anyone know the answer?
RicardoRix

Re: Igramul

Post by RicardoRix »

it's only a 1 time effect, are you playing more than 1 copy of the card?

There is no reason why the effect shouldn't always be applied in full every time it is played.
JollyBird

Post by JollyBird »

napoleonvole wrote:The card states that the opponent player should reveal their hand and discard any of the named cards. Up until recently all the cards in the players hand were revealed, but now every time I play Igramul the cards in the opponent players hand are not revealed. I am not sure if this is just an error message (as I suspected) or whether the cards should actually be revealed. Another player said the cards should not be revealed. Does anyone know the answer?
Yes, I also got an red error-message popping up; saying something about not being able to display the cards.
Although the card worked as it should, I couldn't see the cards in player(s) hand.
It was a turn-based game and after that everytime I played a turn that same message was stil displayed.

I looked back at that game. Immediately when I clicked "play this game again" the red error message popped up:
"Invalid or missing substitution argument for log message: ${card0} / ${card1} / ${card2} / ${card3} / ${card4}
Invalid or missing substitution argument for log message: ${card0} / ${card1} / ${card2} / ${card3}
Invalid or missing substitution argument for log message: ${card0} / ${card1} / ${card2} / ${card3}"
https://nl.boardgamearena.com/#!table?table=45165860
napoleonvole

Post by napoleonvole »

Yes this is an annoying issue. If someone plays igramul against me I tell them the cards in my hand when the error message comes up as I think all the cards should be revealed, but some other players refuse to do this, so I think for the timebeing I am going to avoid seasons games where igramul is involved. If you have two igramuls or a way of sacrificing ane getting him back then knowing the oppenents hand is important, but its also useful info for gameplay in anycase.

Return to “Seasons”