Fixing Validated Translations

BGA localization discussions
Noctua

Re: Fixing Validated Translations

Post by Noctua »

We have a lot of problems with the Hungarian translation of Assyria. For example Date is traslated as Dátum which is a day of the calendar instead of the fruit what is Datolya in Hungarian. Please let me correct the mistakes. Thanks!
Een

Post by Een »

Noctua wrote:We have a lot of problems with the Hungarian translation of Assyria. For example Date is traslated as Dátum which is a day of the calendar instead of the fruit what is Datolya in Hungarian. Please let me correct the mistakes. Thanks!
Hi Noctua, I updated your account so that you can fix validated strings. Thanks for your help improving the Hungarian translation!
Noctua

Post by Noctua »

Een wrote:Hi Noctua, I updated your account so that you can fix validated strings. Thanks for your help improving the Hungarian translation!
Thank you! I have modified the Assyria translation. Waiting for the update :)
linboll

Post by linboll »

There are many serious erroneous and inaccurate sentences in the Chinese translation of Injawara. How can I fix them? Thanks!
Een

Post by Een »

linboll wrote:There are many serious erroneous and inaccurate sentences in the Chinese translation of Injawara. How can I fix them? Thanks!
Hi linboll, I have updated your accout so that you can fix validated strings. Thanks a lot for your help improving the Chinese translation!
Otarrec

Post by Otarrec »

There is a error in spanish translation of Roll for the galaxy.

In the line: "Añade un tercio del coste total base de tus tecnologías con poder de Reasignación (redondeando hacia arriba)", it is simply: "Añade un tercio del coste total base de tus tecnologías (redondeando hacia arriba)".
Een

Post by Een »

Otarrec wrote:There is a error in spanish translation of Roll for the galaxy.

In the line: "Añade un tercio del coste total base de tus tecnologías con poder de Reasignación (redondeando hacia arriba)", it is simply: "Añade un tercio del coste total base de tus tecnologías (redondeando hacia arriba)".
Fixed, thanks!
GreyHarlequin

Post by GreyHarlequin »

Hi, in Tokaido there is a wrong italian translation in the options dropdown menu (e.g. Crossroads Off/On):
Currently On is translated with "su", but this isn't the right translation. "Off" and "On" are ok in italian too, or maybe "Spento" and "Acceso" might be ok too.
Thanks
Een

Post by Een »

GreyArlequin wrote:Hi, in Tokaido there is a wrong italian translation in the options dropdown menu (e.g. Crossroads Off/On):
Currently On is translated with "su", but this isn't the right translation. "Off" and "On" are ok in italian too, or maybe "Spento" and "Acceso" might be ok too.
Thanks
Fixed. I used Acceso/Spento like on the main site for On/Off. Thanks!
peterhorvath

Post by peterhorvath »

Penny Press Hungarian.

Current:
Disease Disables Troops > Betegség tiltja a csapatokat
(Nonsense google translate!)

Suggested
Járvány bénitja meg a csapatokat

Current
Brooklyn 'Superbas' Win National League Pennant > Brooklyn 'Superbas' nyeri a nemzeti liga bajnokságot
Suggested A Brooklyn 'Superbas' nyerte a nemzeti liga döntőjét

Current:
A játéknak vége >> double space characters after "A"

Current:
Hoboken Docks Fire Traps, Kills Hundreds of Victims >> Hoboken kikötőben tűzcsapdák, több száz áldozatot öl
(Is it a google translate? Makes no sense.)

Suggested:
Tűzcsapdák a hobokeni kikötőben: több száz halálos áldozat

Return to “Translations”