Everyone play at same time

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
bleu329

Everyone play at same time

Post by bleu329 »

I was thinking it would be fun if there was a mode in which everyone played at the same time, instead of taking turns.

What do you think?
bleu329

Re: Everyone play at same time

Post by bleu329 »

It would be fun trying to race to the top in the same column
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

It sounds fun.

There are very few real-time elements in board games generally. But game like Pit or Spoons are real fun, the only problem I see is that it may just be a button mash game, but on the other hand maybe that's the point!
Paddles

Post by Paddles »

Pit or Spoons would lose a big element of the fun if playing online. The games depend on the sights, sounds, physicality of playing in person.

The other factor is people with either slow or high-latency internet connections would be disadvantaged so much it would be pointless playing. For me, it would be signing up to almost guaranteed loss.
Cappie

Post by Cappie »

You can play "at the same time" in two different ways.
First is really play at the same time, the button smash game. You don't have to wait for anyone, really real time.
The second way is that the turns are all at the same time. So you all play a turn untill you stop or can't play anymore. Then another turn begins.

Hard to explain in English... :oops:

Return to “Can't Stop”