Pimp my BGA!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
Caninski_Jen

Re: Pimp my BGA!

Post by Caninski_Jen »

Hi, since this week my background image on css got broken, only background color works what happened with background-image: url ("..."); ?
lexjudex

Post by lexjudex »

It's not working for me either.

Anybody else dealing with custom css issues?
JumpMaybe

Post by JumpMaybe »

I joined BGA recently, but I can't get it to work.
In the source code I see the custom css getting parsed under the other stylesheets, but without style tags around.
https://imgur.com/NZvRX3i

If I add <style></style> in my custom css field, the closing tag doesn't get saved, and the opening tag get's html encoded, so has no effect.
nodam

Post by nodam »

JumpMaybe wrote: 26 June 2019, 09:19 I joined BGA recently, but I can't get it to work.
In the source code I see the custom css getting parsed under the other stylesheets, but without style tags around.
https://imgur.com/NZvRX3i

If I add <style></style> in my custom css field, the closing tag doesn't get saved, and the opening tag get's html encoded, so has no effect.
Same here I just discovered the feature and wanted to try it. But it's not working :( . Maybe its desactivated because of security issues ?

Edit: I came back after 1 hour and my custom style was working. Maybe it takes some time for the CSS to be generated
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

nodam wrote: 23 July 2019, 21:12 Same here I just discovered the feature and wanted to try it. But it's not working :( . Maybe its desactivated because of security issues ?

Edit: I came back after 1 hour and my custom style was working. Maybe it takes some time for the CSS to be generated
What about Cntrl-F5 ?
CSS is likely to be cached.
nodam

Post by nodam »

RicardoRix wrote: 24 July 2019, 00:31
nodam wrote: 23 July 2019, 21:12 Same here I just discovered the feature and wanted to try it. But it's not working :( . Maybe its desactivated because of security issues ?

What about Cntrl-F5 ?
CSS is likely to be cached.
ctrl+f5 wasn't working, I think its just the time for the server to generate the custom css file

Return to “Official announcements [en]”