stuck in the last movement / coincé dans le dernier mouvement

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
vichy

stuck in the last movement / coincé dans le dernier mouvement

Post by vichy »

I am in the last movement of my departure. The game asks me to allocate resources, workers and skills to the tiles but I can only assign skills. I can not assign workers or move household resources to other tiles. Can you explain how I do it?

---------

Je suis dans le dernier mouvement de mon départ. Le jeu me demande d’affecter des ressources, des ouvriers et des compétences aux tuiles mais je ne peux qu’affecter des compétences. Je ne peux pas affecter des travailleurs ou déplacer des ressources du ménage vers d'autres tuiles. Pouvez-vous expliquer comment je le fais?

https://boardgamearena.com/1/keyflower?table=51437750
N_Faker

Re: stuck in the last movement / coincé dans le dernier mouvement

Post by N_Faker »

You have no resource scoring tiles. All your resources, other than gold are worthless, you do not need to move your gold they are worth 1 point each no matter where they are.

There is nothing more for you to do for the scoring phase, unless you have a pickaxe or more sets of tools for your "Scribes" tile.
-
Isabelle63 could have scored more by moving their wood to their "Timber Yard" and any sets of 5 workers to the "Apothecary"

Vednes could have scored more by moving their sets of wood, coal and stone(and gold as substitute) to their "Mercer's Guild" and any remaining stone to their "Stone Yard", and any highest same color number of workers to their "Village Hall".
vichy

Re: stuck in the last movement / coincé dans le dernier mouvement

Post by vichy »

N_Faker wrote: 18 June 2019, 20:59 You have no resource scoring tiles. All your resources, other than gold are worthless, you do not need to move your gold they are worth 1 point each no matter where they are.

There is nothing more for you to do for the scoring phase, unless you have a pickaxe or more sets of tools for your "Scribes" tile.
-
Isabelle63 could have scored more by moving their wood to their "Timber Yard" and any sets of 5 workers to the "Apothecary"

Vednes could have scored more by moving their sets of wood, coal and stone(and gold as substitute) to their "Mercer's Guild" and any remaining stone to their "Stone Yard", and any highest same color number of workers to their "Village Hall".
Thanks!
😊

Return to “Keyflower”