What improvements would you like to see?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
diamant

Re: What improvements would you like to see?

Post by diamant »

chrislinn wrote: 12 May 2018, 13:05 I would like to see a simpler way to move a double pawn than now.
As it is I have to click the button at the top to choose that alternative.
What if I could just double click the double pawn instead?!
That would be so much quicker and easier to do.
I support your idea, since I was waiting for it in reading this thread.

1 click on a pawn -> select the pawn
2 clicks on a pawn -> deselect the pawn

1 click on a pile -> select a pawn
2 clicks on a pile - > select the pile
3 clicks on a pile -> deselect the pile
diamant

Post by diamant »

ufoseeker wrote: 17 May 2018, 17:51Why not "Every captured pawn returns on its starting location"? (with still the +1/-1 point)
Such feature would grant endless games. However, you could have one or several extra pawns which would be put in play according to some conditions.
Pedros

Post by Pedros »

All OK EXCEPT the random points scored. Original system means there is, from the start, a strategic choice to be made between racing for the middle (with greater risk of being eaten) and holding back to play a waiting and hunting game. This is important. Also, there aren't enough players to give you a choice when joining a game about which variant game to join!

If it WAS implemented, would the scoring for each position be known in advance? Appalling game if not!
diamant

Post by diamant »

If his score is sufficient, and his starting zone has a free location, a player could buy an additional pawn for 2 victory points. The new pawn is placed in a free location in the starting zone and cannot be moved this turn.

Return to “Hypnosia”