blue and green

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
ringersoll

blue and green

Post by ringersoll »

not a bug, just a personal observation
it is very difficult to tell the difference between the blue and the green
if one could be changed a little, i think that it would be helpful
(yes, i know that the current colors probably match the colors in the real game)
ringersoll

Re: blue and green

Post by ringersoll »

I have found a solution.
I have never had a need for favorite colors. But now I have chosen Blue as my favorite color and then there is no problem. Blue is me and green is someone else.
nordloc

Post by nordloc »

I am red/green colour-blind so just having the kingdoms differentiated by having a thin coloured line around them makes it hard for me to tell which kingdom belongs to which player. It is likely that 5-8% of players will have similar difficulties.

Please could the kingdoms also be labelled with the name of the player who it belongs to. This would solve the problem.
dschingis27

Post by dschingis27 »

Totally agree with the previous post. If it were done like in 7Wonders, it would be perfect.
failedatquittingBGA

Post by failedatquittingBGA »

The best way to get any enhancements for a game is to submit a bug. It looks like someone else already did this:

https://en.boardgamearena.com/bug?id=13205

I added this thread to the info and upvoted it, but more people upvoting the bug will help the developer of the game see your suggestions.
diamant

Post by diamant »

nordloc wrote: 29 July 2019, 07:33 I am red/green colour-blind so just having the kingdoms differentiated by having a thin coloured line around them makes it hard for me to tell which kingdom belongs to which player. It is likely that 5-8% of players will have similar difficulties.

Please could the kingdoms also be labelled with the name of the player who it belongs to. This would solve the problem.
If a thin coloured line is used to identify a player, it would be useful to display the player’s pseudo when your pointer stays above the line.

Return to “Kingdomino”