why is this game premium?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
SerBaldur

why is this game premium?

Post by SerBaldur »

makes sense with terra mystica, carcassonne - popular games - as enticement to get people to join bga premium, but keeping DT as premium just means very few people will ever play it. i have been trying to learn it but rarely see any games available to join except by people who are experts and masters (and they stay out there a long time waiting for competitor, presumably bec the player base is too small).
tchobello

Re: why is this game premium?

Post by tchobello »

DT is Premium because it was related to the DT App crowdfunding project.
People who have paid have premium status for this game only.

Since then, the project have been cancelled.
Therefore, I agree with you because DT is more than 10 years old & quite hard to master.

There are annoying bugs & we don't know if they will be removed one day : popularity of the game is altered because of that Premium status.
triocab

Post by triocab »

It's really tiring losing and losing against the same players. I've got an ELO of 96 and it's impossible to me to reach 100, and be able to join contests. Please, make this game free
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

triocab wrote: 12 August 2019, 16:40 It's really tiring losing and losing against the same players. I've got an ELO of 96 and it's impossible to me to reach 100, and be able to join contests. Please, make this game free
If you ask (message) the tournament organiser, then they'll probably send you an invite, it's just the default settings.
Alternatively beat just 1 more person ;)
triocab

Post by triocab »

RicardoRix wrote: 12 August 2019, 19:31
triocab wrote: 12 August 2019, 16:40 It's really tiring losing and losing against the same players. I've got an ELO of 96 and it's impossible to me to reach 100, and be able to join contests. Please, make this game free
If you ask (message) the tournament organiser, then they'll probably send you an invite, it's just the default settings.
Alternatively beat just 1 more person ;)
Thanks for your answer. I'm trying hard to increase ELO, but the only ones who create open games are masters and it's very frustrating.
tchobello

Post by tchobello »

have you asked Biggy to invite you in the next tournament ?
triocab

Post by triocab »

tchobello wrote: 13 August 2019, 19:57 have you asked Biggy to invite you in the next tournament ?
Thanks, I've been there

Return to “Dungeon Twister”