Suggestions for Skat Interface

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
El Ganador

Suggestions for Skat Interface

Post by El Ganador »

Hello,

First of all, thanks to everyone that works on BGA! I love the access to these games and the ability to play with friends far and wide. I will continue to be a supporter going forward.

I was very excited to see that you added Skat to the site (although I need to get others on there to actually play ;>) but I did have a couple of suggestions to hopefully improve the experience. Thanks for your consideration!
  • Arrange the cards as alternating of red and black suits. This will be easier for users to see and distinguish.
  • When a hand is completed and the pop-up is shown, display the summary of the hand there. This should be the same as what is in the right-side crawl
  • Provide an option to look at the cards in the tricks you took at the end of the game
  • (Might be a lot to ask) Be able to show a replay of the hand with all hands "open" so you can review
Een

Re: Suggestions for Skat Interface

Post by Een »

I moved this thread to the Skat forum so that the developer gets a chance to see this :)
DrKarotte

Re: Suggestions for Skat Interface

Post by DrKarotte »

Thanks for the suggestions (and moving - I indeed did not notice this).

Most of what you ask for is not done in a couple of minutes. As I have already a request to arrange the cards from right-to-left I might add some features here including your suggestion.

Return to “Skat”