La Granja : Farming big I.Qs

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

La Granja : Farming big I.Qs

Post by DrClick »

And here is a big game that joins the ranks of Board Game Arena: La Granja!

Released in Essen in 2014 with only 1,000 copies, it was Sold Out from the opening of the show.
Overpriced for several years, even on second-hand market, this game by Michael Keller (II) and Andreas "ode." Odendahl, illustrated by Harald Lieske, is a little gem of complexity that should delight the most demanding players.

Expand your farm by purchasing fields, extensions and workers who will earn victory points by delivering resources to the village.

It is very important to be attentive to the actions of other players, to manipulate the direction of the turn and to adjust your strategy based on the drawing of dices and cards.
It is a fascinating game that requires a good sense of planning, where timing and speed are crucial.
The most seasoned players will be those who will be able to manage and anticipate random events during the game.
In the arena, the game includes the cancellation of the last move made to be able to retrace your steps.

Rewarded multiple times in the world, this is a great title addition to the BGA library which now has 175 Games.

Play now ! Click here (but don't forget to take a look at the rules, it would be a shame to take a penalty: D)

We warmly thank the publisher Spielworxx for their authorization, and Andreas "ode." Odendahl (ode on BGA), one of the two designers, who took the time to help us test this adaptation. And of course the developer hersh, who did an incredible job for a really complex game, both in terms of the interface with the cards to slide on each side of the farm, and in terms of the multiple possible combinations of effects with assistants. Well done!

May your harvest be ... Large ;)
Chickenduck

Re: La Granja : Farming big I.Qs

Post by Chickenduck »

Yay!!!!!
chrislinn

Post by chrislinn »

How come this game can't be found at BGG?
Am I missing something?
Een

Post by Een »

chrislinn wrote: 18 April 2020, 12:14 How come this game can't be found at BGG?
Am I missing something?
?! Yes probably :D
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/146886/la-granja
ode

Post by ode »

Psyched to see it online here!

Have fun with the game guys!
bowdy

Post by bowdy »

Never played this, but just watched the dice tower review.

It does look quite bland, but Intriguing mechanics. Now I just need to convince my friends to play it!
chrislinn

Post by chrislinn »

Een wrote: 18 April 2020, 12:17
chrislinn wrote: 18 April 2020, 12:14 How come this game can't be found at BGG?
Am I missing something?
?! Yes probably :D
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/146886/la-granja
The search tool is down for me today at BGG. That's why it happened. I actually can't search for anything there, so I made a report.
Sorry about that, but thanks for sending me the link! :)
Pukeydwarf

Post by Pukeydwarf »

Wow! Having only joined recently I am trying to learn as many of the games here as I can. And you keep adding to them! And looking at the BGG rating and the dice tower review, it appears this is certainly not a trivial addition.

Cant wait to have a go at this - thanks again!!

:D :D
Mondongo

Post by Mondongo »

Excellent! Thanks a lot!
DDLittleRabbit

Post by DDLittleRabbit »

:D :geek: :mrgreen: :ugeek: Y'all ROCK. Thank you for bringing La Granja to life her in my new favorite (and sanity maintaining) space - BGA

Return to “Official announcements [en]”