Participation aux loups

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Lena66

Participation aux loups

Post by Lena66 »

Bonjour
J'aime jouer aux loups-garous de Thiercelieux
J'ai commencé avec des amis
Et depuis le confinement j'essaie de jouer sur BGA
Ma dernière partie tous les participants parlaient anglais sauf moi... Je comprends...
..... j'arrive à suivre mais je ne peux pas rentrer dans la discussion.. Et on m'a bien dit: ici on ne parle qu'en anglais...!!!et pour ce jeu en particulier la discussion est primordiale.
Y aurait t il un moyen de désigner ces tables ??juste pour éviter de s'inscrire et de perdre notre temps ??? ? Je pense que je ne suis pas la seule dans cette situation
Par avance merci !!!
Nad Dine

Re: Participation aux loups

Post by Nad Dine »

Bonjour,
Perso j'aimerais bien découvrir ce jeu mais les règles me semblent pas faciles et du coup j'hésite à me lancer :(
J'ai essayé d'être spectateur quand j'arrive à voir une partie en cours mais j'ai jamais réussi à prendre une partie dès le début pour en voir une en intégralité...
Donc si je peux en suivre une en entier en tant que spectateur après je peux tenter :roll:
Comme je suis Premium je pense que je dois pouvoir créer une table en français... :?:
Paddles

Re: Participation aux loups

Post by Paddles »

Salut. I only speak English, sorry, but I hope this helps. There are options for you:
  • You can create a game and specify the language to be used. Under "Restrict table access", you can select to allow only players that speak a particular language. Players that don't speak the language won't be able to join the game.
  • There is also a "presentation" option which lets you put some text that is shown on the list of tables. You could add a comment there indicating that the game will be in French.
  • Some English-speaking players are still happy to play with non-English speakers. If someone says something in French that I don't understand, I can click the button to translate it. It's not perfect, but it's good enough for a game. Of course, this wouldn't work well in a fast game, you need some time for people to read all the translation messages.
I know some English speakers will criticise people who speak another language but not English (and I've even seen some say "this website is English only", which is clearly wrong). Not all of us are like that though, there are a good number of English speakers that are happy to play with anyone. I think it's rude to rebuke someone for speaking another language, unless they clearly marked the game as English only.

(And I also noticed that when I joined a game that already had a lot of French speakers from France and Belgium, and I asked "En Francais? En Anglais?", they were far more polite than the "English only" people.)

Return to “The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow”