A Meeple Quiz for you!

General discussion on board games
OneHex

A Meeple Quiz for you!

Post by OneHex »

Can you recognize all 10 meeples in this video?

https://youtu.be/b8Q-FdJ0IG4
Jest Phulin

Re: A Meeple Quiz for you!

Post by Jest Phulin »

I work at a game library, where people come and play our games. This video is basically the staff at the end of the night. "Anyone recognize this piece, it was found near table 4?..."

To make it more fun, we have everything from HABA preschool games to classic American games to Catan to Twilight Imperium. Nobody plays games from the entire library.
OneHex

Post by OneHex »

Jest Phulin wrote: 23 May 2020, 03:08 I work at a game library, where people come and play our games. This video is basically the staff at the end of the night. "Anyone recognize this piece, it was found near table 4?..."

To make it more fun, we have everything from HABA preschool games to classic American games to Catan to Twilight Imperium. Nobody plays games from the entire library.

Oh wow haha! Then I guess you got 10/10 on my quiz, right? ;)
Jest Phulin

Post by Jest Phulin »

OneHex wrote: 23 May 2020, 04:11 Oh wow haha! Then I guess you got 10/10 on my quiz, right? ;)
Well, I got 3 of them right away. If I knew the size I would have gotten a fourth. A couple more would probably not have taken me too long to narrow down, but that still leaves about half I didn't know.

Can I send you pictures of or boxes of found pieces? :) Last time we checked, we only had about 850 games in the library... (Oh, and some of the pieces in the found box belong to games we know we've sold in our garage sales, and some of the pieces we're pretty sure are lost toys, but not absolutely certain.)

Also, telling the difference between Pandemic and Terraforming Mars cubes gets fun...
OneHex

Post by OneHex »

Jest Phulin wrote: 23 May 2020, 04:41
OneHex wrote: 23 May 2020, 04:11 Oh wow haha! Then I guess you got 10/10 on my quiz, right? ;)
Well, I got 3 of them right away. If I knew the size I would have gotten a fourth. A couple more would probably not have taken me too long to narrow down, but that still leaves about half I didn't know.

Can I send you pictures of or boxes of found pieces? :) Last time we checked, we only had about 850 games in the library... (Oh, and some of the pieces in the found box belong to games we know we've sold in our garage sales, and some of the pieces we're pretty sure are lost toys, but not absolutely certain.)

Also, telling the difference between Pandemic and Terraforming Mars cubes gets fun...
Doesn’t TF have like gold cubes? I’ve never played it so I don’t know. My version of Pandemic comes with translucid colored cubes.
fafa-fr

Post by fafa-fr »

OneHex wrote: 23 May 2020, 05:03 Doesn’t TF have like gold cubes? I’ve never played it so I don’t know. My version of Pandemic comes with translucid colored cubes.
TM has both: gold and silver cubes for resources, and translucid colored cubes in five colors for players.
OneHex

Post by OneHex »

fafa-fr wrote: 23 May 2020, 09:36
OneHex wrote: 23 May 2020, 05:03 Doesn’t TF have like gold cubes? I’ve never played it so I don’t know. My version of Pandemic comes with translucid colored cubes.
TM has both: gold and silver cubes for resources, and translucid colored cubes in five colors for players.
Yes TM makes more sense than TF :lol:

Return to “Discuss about board games”