Image Quality

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
UncleTerbor

Image Quality

Post by UncleTerbor »

Does anybody else feel like this game would be a lot more enjoyable if a higher quality scan of the components was used? As it's a large board, the individual elements are pretty grainy and pixelated. Seems like a fairly simple fix, right?
Replicat

Re: Image Quality

Post by Replicat »

Agree.
Raph the KING

Post by Raph the KING »

I agree too, that should be a good change to make the game feel better
Mike White

Post by Mike White »

Yeah, we played our first game of this the other night. Enjoyed it, but everyone commented on this point.
Poshi

Post by Poshi »

Same here. I'm in a 32 inches 4K screen and I'm constantly fighting with my eyes to be able to see everything properly. It does not make sense. Images should have enough quality to be clearly seen. Fortunately, most of the information can be understood easily because the icons are recognizable enough, but the game could be astounding with good images.
Unfortunately, this is not the only game with this issue. There are lots of games that contains cards with something written but are completely impossible to read, having to rely on the tooltips, which makes play unnecessarily difficult.
Mauritz86

Post by Mauritz86 »

I also agree. Everyone of our group complained about the bad image quality of the board...
Toriniasty

Post by Toriniasty »

+1 here, that would be great to have it high-res.
Faso

Post by Faso »

Agree totally!!!! I remember the physical game, and though I have the shiny first edition, at least I could discern the details, here it is impossible! :-)

Return to “Tzolk'in”