Why this game needs variants in arena

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Waterd103

Why this game needs variants in arena

Post by Waterd103 »

A picture speaks more than whatever i can say
https://imgur.com/XvQETz0
asd123321

Re: Why this game needs variants in arena

Post by asd123321 »

The variation I would have is the colors would have all the same points scored.
aarrnnoo

Post by aarrnnoo »

yeah my friend and me have the same problem.
Only needed to play 2 times to realise: panda cards are the best cards, then sometimes farmer can be good if you are lucky with your card.
But panda you can always do, there's always most of the colours, and you can eat wathever, maybe you'll use it later anyway.
For the rest you gotta prepare, and will probably also help the other one with being able to eat with his panda for his cards...
Jest Phulin

Post by Jest Phulin »

asd123321 wrote: 18 January 2020, 06:55 The variation I would have is the colors would have all the same points scored.
The variations in points due to colors are intentional in the original game design. There are more green land tiles available than there are yellow land tiles, and more yellow than pink.

aarrnnoo wrote: 14 June 2020, 10:19 yeah my friend and me have the same problem.
Only needed to play 2 times to realise: panda cards are the best cards, then sometimes farmer can be good if you are lucky with your card.
But panda you can always do, there's always most of the colours, and you can eat wathever, maybe you'll use it later anyway.
For the rest you gotta prepare, and will probably also help the other one with being able to eat with his panda for his cards...
Good luck in finishing a game against an aggressive opponent when you can only use half of your moves to advance your goals. :) You get two moves per turn, but they can't both be move the panda to eat.

Return to “Takenoko”