DT Tournament All But Best

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
tchobello

DT Tournament All But Best

Post by tchobello »

Howdy !

Tournament All But Best is a bit different because all 32 players have ELO below 400...
So all players have a chance to go deep without being crushed by one of the top players...

We have reached the middle of first round & 8 have already gone through... 3 amongst them have beaten a player with a higher ELO.

As always, there are plenty of french players (16) but Belgium, Spain, Germany, Canada, Sweden, Poland, Mexico & USA are gonna try to lift the trophy !!!

Good luck to everyone !
T72on1

Re: DT Tournament All But Best

Post by T72on1 »

Definitely a very fun tournament for us lower ranked players. We need more of those :) .

Thanks for the organisation !!
elfstone

Post by elfstone »

I recently started playing DT on BGA, and feel the pain of being crushed by better oponents, especially in Arena mode.

This post made me want to join one of those tournaments, but looks like I was 2 years too late to the party. I therefore started a tournament with the same idea of limiting it to Noob-Players (<200), to see If I can find a few more newbies that want to play the game without being stomped on.
T72on1

Post by T72on1 »

Sounds like a good plan. Might be a good idea to add the link to the tournament here though.

And don't call yourself noob, just because you are only starting out at discovering this wonderful game. We were all beginners at one point :) .

Return to “Dungeon Twister”