Seeing cards played

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
mythofsisyphus82

Seeing cards played

Post by mythofsisyphus82 »

Maybe I'm just missing it - but I can't see the flavor text on the cards that opponents play. It would be really nice to implement for learning not only the decks that I am playing, but those the opponent is playing as well!
nandblock

Re: Seeing cards played

Post by nandblock »

Sometimes you can hover over the images in the sidebar log and the card text pops up. But not consistently.... not sure why.
galehar

Post by galehar »

I think it only works in real time game or if you have replayed the last move.
It would also be very useful to see the discards. I've already asked the dev about it and he said he'll consider it.
nandblock

Post by nandblock »

Agreed. I end up scrolling through the log to check the discards.
mythofsisyphus82

Post by mythofsisyphus82 »

So in other words for a turn-based game you are SOL? It seems like a huge oversight. For instance, in our current game, to not know the flavor text of the everfrost cards that my opponent plays when the deck is fresh to me feels like a huge bug in the system.
JB5

Post by JB5 »

So far for me (2 games in turn based play) I'm always able to read the text of my opponents cards. I only need to replay the previous move, and then the text is available by hovering the mouse over the card in the replay log.

So I don't think there is any issue.

Return to “Tash-Kalar”