rules / interface clarification - please help

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
oceanwaves

rules / interface clarification - please help

Post by oceanwaves »

1. is there anywhere online that shows the distribution of treasure cards? I've found horribly pixelated low-res pdfs that doesn't zoom in at all to show what value of treasure cards is at each city

2. is there any reason why the city names have plus signs next to them?

3. why not just go in order, like city 1, 2, etc. why jump around?

4. what is meant in bga - yes, maybe? whenever i click on them, it gives me error msg
oceanwaves

Re: rules / interface clarification - please help

Post by oceanwaves »

update: found answer to 4 in bug reports
Woodruff

Re: rules / interface clarification - please help

Post by Woodruff »

Hi
oceanwaves wrote: 03 August 2020, 21:42 2. is there any reason why the city names have plus signs next to them?
These are cities which can award a more valuable treasure, if you are lucky, than the number before the plus sign. That is, this number matches the minimum award you can get from that tile (not mentionning the magical glass you can get instead if its icon is represented on the tile).

For example, on city 9+, you know you will draw a treasure worth 9 VP at least. You can draw a 9, maybe a 12 or even higher I guess.
I think the exact repartition of treasure cards associated with each tile is in the rulebook (there are fewer cards which score extra points than the "normal" award, and even fewer cards which score even more extra points).

Return to “Celestia”