Whist sur BGA | Whist on BGA

General discussion on board games
Woodruff

Re: Whist sur BGA | Whist on BGA

Post by Woodruff »

That is not the point.
Solo is essentially different from a trick taking game, so I am not willing developing any variant for this game.

The point of this thread was to evaluate the interest of the particular game I describe, Colored Whist.
I know there is especially a big community for this game particularly in Belgian and maybe in France.
But if too few people show interest for this game, no worries, I will pass on this one ;)
compte obelète

Post by compte obelète »

Ok
ZVS9050

Post by ZVS9050 »

I would love to see color whist on bga...
Giordano Bruno 1974

Post by Giordano Bruno 1974 »

Woodruff wrote: 13 May 2020, 13:40 That is not the point.
Solo is essentially different from a trick taking game, so I am not willing developing any variant for this game.

The point of this thread was to evaluate the interest of the particular game I describe, Colored Whist.
I know there is especially a big community for this game particularly in Belgian and maybe in France.
But if too few people show interest for this game, no worries, I will pass on this one ;)
I think it's a case of "build it and they will come".

I have never heard of coloured whist but I used to play bridge, knock-out whist and oh damn so the likelihood is that I will play the game and see what I think of it.

I have never heard of most of the games on this site but have played quite a few of them anyway. Some were great fun and others were not for me.

If you think coloured whist is a good game then doubtless there will be others who also do so even if they don't reply to comments in this forum.
juss100

Post by juss100 »

Woodruff wrote: 13 May 2020, 13:40 That is not the point.

Playee this for the first time the other day on another website. It's a wonderful variant and I love the bidding and shifting alliances, makes it very tactical, interesting and difficult. Would love to see it as part of BGA ... but then I'd welcome all card games and variants as I think BGA is well placed to he a hood home to them.
darkling56

Post by darkling56 »

I am a big fan of Bid Whist. Is it possible to develop that game for BGA. I love it and will be able to invite at least 30-40 online friends who also love the game. Thanks a bunch.
Little_Troll

Post by Little_Troll »

Bonjour Woodruff,

J'en serai si le jeu était disponible ici.

Bonne journée.
Woodruff

Post by Woodruff »

Bonjour,
Merci pour ces retours !
Je vais essayer de m'y mettre alors ;)

Woodruff

-------------------------------------------
Hi,
Thanks for the replies!
I'll try to give a go then ;)