Flow of Game Play

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
AmericanEagle

Flow of Game Play

Post by AmericanEagle »

This game is nearly impossible to follow, even with the REPLAY feature. The REPLAY feature needs either a pause button or speed control? REPLAY flashes so quickly its impossible to follow. I have to watch over and over to just make out the cards played, bids and moves.

Is there a way to see your 3 BIDs without going through the log?
Lymon Flowers

Re: Flow of Game Play

Post by Lymon Flowers »

Hello,

the bets are shown near the betting lines. The replay feature you are mentioning is after the game is finished or is it the "replay moves" feature?

This is the first time someone mentions that the game is too quick, anyone else has the same feeling? Maybe I could add an option to add some delay on the moves.

Also, do you play real-time or turn-based?

Benj
AmericanEagle

Post by AmericanEagle »

I played one real time game and that was fine. In the Turn Base game, so much happened by the time it was my turn, that I used the Replay Feature to see what happened. The Card Play and Car moves were easier to follow. The betting went so fast, I could not tell what happened until it was over, Cards just flew by :?
Lymon Flowers

Post by Lymon Flowers »

OK, I will play one or two games turn-based to see how it goes and improve things. :-)

Return to “Downforce”