Need to be able to quit the game once dead

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Ryusan

Need to be able to quit the game once dead

Post by Ryusan »

This has happened 3 out of my last 4 suspicion games (which is why I only like to play cooperative, but often can't find enough people).

I go in the acid wash room and some noob follows me in on the very first turn. Normally I wouldn't play with noobs, but it already takes 20-30 mins to find a game as it is so I don't want to make it harder.

Then I'm stuck in the game until it is totally complete and can't start playing a new games while I wait for the others to finish. Every time I was the guard and every time it was within the first 2 turns so they would have no clue I was the guard. Can't stand playing suspicion mode....
Ryusan

Re: Need to be able to quit the game once dead

Post by Ryusan »

Ryusan wrote: 22 August 2020, 05:54 This has happened 3 out of my last 4 suspicion games (which is why I only like to play cooperative, but often can't find enough people).

I go in the acid wash room and some noob follows me in on the very first turn. Normally I wouldn't play with noobs, but it already takes 20-30 mins to find a game as it is so I don't want to make it harder.

Then I'm stuck in the game until it is totally complete and can't start playing a new games while I wait for the others to finish. Every time I was the guard and every time it was within the first 2 turns so they would have no clue I was the guard. Can't stand playing suspicion mode....
I tried to concede the game, but it wouldn't let me. I ended up being stuck in the game, unable to play anything, for 32 minutes! What a waste of time....
nairobiny

Post by nairobiny »

Yet, if someone finds the Regeneration Room, you'll be back in the game. So you have to stick with it.

While I agree such situations can be painful, it will get better as you cultivate a group of friends who have some experience with the game.
Romain672

Post by Romain672 »

Yeah it's not a good mechanic for an online game.
When I die early, I'm forced to either follow the game I'm not playing in case someone regen me (with a risk for it being useless), or to not follow (with the risk to be regen without knowing anything about the game).

That's annoying :(

If someone has access to the publisher/creator, would be nice to have an 'house variant' to remove that room and make a player dead leave the game.

Return to “Room 25”