Bug report, no table number - lost import goods

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
DoxyLover

Bug report, no table number - lost import goods

Post by DoxyLover »

I'm reporting this here instead of in the bug section because it was a training game and I did not record the table number. I could not find any record of the game.

What happened is that I had two import goods in my possession and I went to the Laboratory with two assistants and my president. It showed two import goods that I could click to add to the power. I clicked one and then, realizing that I already had all of the power I needed, clicked it again. I acquired the technology for three power and finished my turn. A turn or two later, I realized that my information box showed zero import goods. I went back through the log back to the Laboratory but there was no report of using my import goods.

The fact that the Lab was allowing me to spend the imports is how I'm sure I had them.

Other than this, plus the mystery flashing box which apparently been already reported, it seems to be a great implementation.

Thanks.
ptrek4300

Re: Bug report, no table number - lost import goods

Post by ptrek4300 »

I had a similar issue with the lab. I landed on the space and had 4 gears to use, but I couldn't click on any cards. I had one import and clicked that, and suddenly I could buy anything with 4 gears (this should have given me a total of 5, actually). I unclicked it and saw that I couldn't select any of the technology cards to buy, even though there were ones that I should have been able to purchase with 4 gears. When I closed the lab and re-opened the management board, I couldn't click on anything at all and my import didn't show up on the screen.

I restarted my turn and found the same conditions, so in order to progress the game and get my workers back I sacrificed my import (though it didn't count as a gear at all - a bug) just to be able to click on any of the cards I should've been able to buy WITHOUT using the import. Buggy and ate my resource. :(
RicardoRix

Re: Bug report, no table number - lost import goods

Post by RicardoRix »

DoxyLover wrote: 08 July 2020, 07:05 I'm reporting this here instead of in the bug section because it was a training game and I did not record the table number. I could not find any record of the game.
Your yokohama games:
https://boardgamearena.com/gamestats?pl ... finished=0

Return to “Yokohama”