What does autopass do?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Jeffx2

What does autopass do?

Post by Jeffx2 »

Does that just pass until the next phase starts?
nmego

Re: What does autopass do?

Post by nmego »

Yeah, so if you have absolutely nothing left to do in this phase, and someone has a lot of stuff to do. It can be used to speed things up a little bit. Its useful.
danielvictor

Post by danielvictor »

Slightly confused,here. If I click on autopass,it tells me that I will pass until the next phase begins...except on the line above that it still wants me to perform an action or pass ! So the autopass doesn't give you that initial pass.
Vandaley

Post by Vandaley »

danielvictor wrote: 24 March 2023, 20:21 Slightly confused,here. If I click on autopass,it tells me that I will pass until the next phase begins...except on the line above that it still wants me to perform an action or pass ! So the autopass doesn't give you that initial pass.
Correct. If you have autopass selected, the next time your turn comes you will pass. So when you click it, it does not also immediately pass you that round, you have to still click pass.
danielvictor

Post by danielvictor »

Okay,thanks. It doesn't tell you that you still need to pass for that round though.

Return to “Saint Petersburg”