Potion selection

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
drdoom

Potion selection

Post by drdoom »

On the Steam version there are a total of 8 potions and you get to pick 6 of them to play with. Here on BGA, it gives you the same 6 potions each time. I wonder of they will change that. :?:
Naga02

Re: Potion selection

Post by Naga02 »

It is not the same 6 every time, but it does pick the 6 for your and you have no choice.
MoonGoyal

Post by MoonGoyal »

It would be very helpful if there were an option to be able to draft potions at the beginning of the game.
This is something in the original rule-book as an optional rule. Please implement something similar.
apollo1001

Post by apollo1001 »

MoonGoyal wrote: 18 July 2020, 06:51 This is something in the original rule-book as an optional rule. Please implement something similar.
Have you got a link for this?
diamant

Post by diamant »

apollo1001 wrote: 18 July 2020, 10:42Have you got a link for this?
I think there are already enough links on the BGA site to the rules of games. Read the rule on page 6, paragraph 3.

I propose to add options when creating the table to determine the choice of the 2 potions removed from the game:
1) random;
2) by the table creator (choice visible to players joining the table);
3) by the first 2 players (useful for 2-player games).
MoonGoyal

Post by MoonGoyal »

diamant wrote: 18 July 2020, 13:03
apollo1001 wrote: 18 July 2020, 10:42Have you got a link for this?
I think there are already enough links on the BGA site to the rules of games. Read the rule on page 6, paragraph 3.

I propose to add options when creating the table to determine the choice of the 2 potions removed from the game:
1) random;
2) by the table creator (choice visible to players joining the table);
3) by the first 2 players (useful for 2-player games).
The above is a good suggestion, or it could be done similarly to how Dice Forge does it, with each player being offered a choice of two options, to which they can opt in or out.
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

rules wrote:3. Take all the Potion tiles and remove 2 of the 8 different kinds of Potions, either
randomly or by choice, and put them back into the box (they won’t be used during the game).
Evreka

Post by Evreka »

I think that you should post your suggestions here: https://boardgamearena.com/bugs otherwise the developers will likely not see them

Return to “Potion Explosion”