The Circle strategy

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Romain672

Re: The Circle strategy

Post by Romain672 »

Hmm, I'm still playing, and I feel like you haven't need to do a big circle.

I tend to try to create a small circle of like ~14 tiles without forcing it. That mean I try at the same time to resolved the exits on the outside.
Since I don't care how much exit I have in the middle, it let me put some tiles which are usually bad, but are fine here to create the circle.
And it's like 2games in one. The outside, and the middle. But since I used many hard tiles to do the circle, I usually can close the outside at one moment.
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

Romain672 wrote: 19 October 2020, 09:07
RicardoRix wrote: 19 October 2020, 09:03 According to the rules, this strategy fails.
Are you doing this just for kicks?
Wait, which rule are you talking about?
I just checked the bug section and didn't saw what you were talking about.
And I checked the rules and 'If you can’t play, you can place your cards under the draw pile and take three new cards'. That's a strategy who tries to abuse that rule. (but since it's not a competitive game, and it's an hard one, I don't see the problem?)
Are you intending to close off all those inner tunnels as well?
That's not clear from your screenshot. It looks like you're leaving many open inner tunnels.

Open inner tunnels at the end of the game is a loss.
N_Faker

Post by N_Faker »

RicardoRix wrote: 19 October 2020, 10:03 Are you intending to close off all those inner tunnels as well?
OP noted that in point 3.
Romain672

Post by Romain672 »

Return to “Bandido”