Badge multiplier not working

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
mousy

Badge multiplier not working

Post by mousy »

This is my first game of L&C and the badge multiplier does not seem to be working. Or I am doing something wrong in the user interface. I played a character card (Black Cat) with a wood (brown) badge and activated with a strength of 1. There are a total of 4 wood badges on the table now. Black Cat allows me to take any 2 resources, so I should be able to execute this 4 times and take 8 resources, but the UI does not allow this. It tells me to select resources, after I select 2 resources, my only options are to click done or cancel. Am I doing something wrong? This is table 122393724 - move #14

thanks
RicardoRix

Re: Badge multiplier not working

Post by RicardoRix »

The number of wood badges is only relevant if you're gaining wood with the Lumberjack (or another character with the 'collect wood' ability).

Black cat's ability is 'take any 2 resources' and you've activated it once.
The most you'll ever get with Black cat is 6 resources if you put down a 3-strength modifier.

Put the lumberjack with BlackCat as the modifier and you'll be getting a LOT of wood!
mousy

Re: Badge multiplier not working

Post by mousy »

I see. I misread the rules. Thank you for clarifying.

Return to “Lewis & Clark”