stuck on table 90520135

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
zwalex

stuck on table 90520135

Post by zwalex »

The game is not behaving correctly on table 90520135 and I am running out of time.
I cannot move my sled the way I am expecting, only into one of the potential 3 directions.
I added to an existing bug report regarding this, but I haven't heard/read anything back.
This is probably not the right forum for this, but I am hoping that this will draw some attention to the case / bug report.
diamant

Re: stuck on table 90520135

Post by diamant »

zwalex wrote: 26 June 2020, 21:33 The game is not behaving correctly on table 90520135 and I am running out of time.
I cannot move my sled the way I am expecting, only into one of the potential 3 directions.
I added to an existing bug report regarding this, but I haven't heard/read anything back.
This is probably not the right forum for this, but I am hoping that this will draw some attention to the case / bug report.
This is the right forum to discuss the game Expedition: Northwest Passage. This game is unfortunately part of the list of games abandoned by the developer where bugs remain that rot some games.

For the moment, I see no other solution than to complete the bug reports as accurately as possible.
However, your comment on report #3726: "Sled can’t move on an autorised tile" includes a link to an image that is both incomplete and of poor quality.
It lacks essential information to help find the origin of the bug.
For example, if the problem was due to the incorrect processing of the thaw, it would be impossible to see it since the Solar disc is not represented.
zwalex

Post by zwalex »

I have another instance of the bug #3726 discussed here:
https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=3726
this time on Table #97158357, Move #211

The quality of the screenshot is as good or bad as my screen resolution is and I am not sure how much detail I can add. I want to move up, but the game just lets me move sideways. Solar disc is way up and the piece of land, that I want to move to became un-frozen quite a while ago.
actaion

Post by actaion »

I have the same problem right now in game 116073058, where I can move the sled only in one direction (the wrong one for me)

Return to “Expedition: Northwest Passage”