End game conditions visible

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Grey Lord

End game conditions visible

Post by Grey Lord »

I think it would be helpfull to show next to the oponent name which goals he already fullfiled and his progress on inauguration track.
Similarly as it is in Welcome To.
Gislef

Re: End game conditions visible

Post by Gislef »

Seconded.

Or even a running total. Like "Welcome To" already does. Having the two games dissimilar in such ways is rather jarring. :(
Gislef
Gislef

Re: End game conditions visible

Post by Gislef »

On a similar vein, it would help if WtNLV would at least grey out pairs that aren't an option, like Wt does.

I understand that WTNLV has more options. But if a player doesn't have two inauguration flags, then what's on the board is what you've got... and the system should be able to tell if the cards there are playable. Just like... Wt does.

I just had a game where it didn't bring up the "Click to get 2 flags and pass your turn" (or similar wording). So apparently I had a legal play. And I had no authorization flags. And damned if I could find it. And then my timer ran out... :( The other players, needless to say, were not amused. :( I wouldn't have been, either.
Gislef

Return to “Welcome To New Las Vegas”