colour win rates

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
giggs

colour win rates

Post by giggs »

Curious is anyone else has had this issue. Black seems to win way more that white, games between a friend and I i think black has one all but one game. The sample size is only about 20 games but still seems unlikely that it would happen. Wondering if its a bga pattern or not
Jest Phulin

Re: colour win rates

Post by Jest Phulin »

Any game can be replayed. If you go to GAMES -> Setet -> number of games played, you can see the tables for all games ever played on BGA. Shouldn't be too hard to see if white only wins 5% of the games.
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

There is a heck of a lot of luck in this game, especially at the end. Why would going 1st be so much of an advantage?

I've played in quite a few games where there are 4 pawns to 1, and still the 4 pawn player wins.
Murrur

Post by Murrur »

Maybe people playing this game had some great strategies for end game back in the 1000 BCE!

I feel 1st player (white) has slight advantage if they play their cards right, but it's hard to keep the constellation going the further the game progresses.

Return to “Senet”