This game lags, please tweak, pretty please

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Pantherena

This game lags, please tweak, pretty please

Post by Pantherena »

Of the many games I play here on BGA, this is one of my favorites. But his one is the only one that lags me so bad, that, sometimes my timer runs out. I usually apologize to who I am playing with about my continually slow play. Some players say they lag as well so, its not a problem, but, it still dampens the fun and the flow of the game. If I use the beta mozilla browser, it is less lag, yet still too laggy to fully enjoy this gem of a game. No other game gives me lag. Perhaps a little code tweak is in order, as it is not an intricate game with loads of pieces or complicated gameplay. Seems to be a video issue. Click and wait for the action is causing too many errors. As it doesn't always highlight the stone with one click, you may not think the stone was selected, you select again, which actually deselects it, but you just don't know it yet, so placing a sole piece of coal is disappointing, and at that rate it is difficult to align either, your own chakra, or the games' chakras.

Return to “Chakra”