cheaters

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Jankokos

cheaters

Post by Jankokos »

hi

i have a problem

so many cheaters play this game
i played this guy (or grill) called S T E P H).
Definitely a cheater
Many such cases!
Sad!

Please report her or him and ban him cuz im national marakesh champion.

Ty in advance
AnalDragon96

Re: cheaters

Post by AnalDragon96 »

100% Game is riddled with cheaters, Top 51 players here. I think I deserve free premium just for dealing with this! :lol:
Jankokos

Post by Jankokos »

HELLO RESPOND? ? ?
pLEASE

IO BEG YOU I M THE BESAT PLAYER OF THIS GAME WTF
Cullich

Post by Cullich »

Since you are accusing this person on a public forum, do you have some kind of proof to back this up? Because I'm looking at this person's account, they just won Marrakech for the first time 7 hours ago (as of this posting) - seems difficult to believe they have been cheating if that's the first win. And one game with you? Lots of proof there. And cheating how? Somehow gaining control over dice rolls or what?

And who says you're the "best" player? You can never be beaten? Ever? You lose to this person once and they must be cheating, since it's apparently impossible for you to lose to anyone.

I looked at the whole game. A lot of your loss was loss of coin. I'm no expert at this game, but I do get sometimes you take chances, but there were times you made the choice to take a chance, with a 50/50 shot at landing on a big area, landed on it, and there went a lot of coins. I can't figure how anyone was cheating.

You have a very fragile ego. You lost. Get over it.
voriki

Post by voriki »

I can only agree with what Cullich wrote.

Also Jankokos, you say you are National Champion, but what country do you live in? Lookjing at your profile Is ee you are living in Bnagladesh, but spoken languages only Polski? Are you Polish?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Bangladesh
There are many, many languages common in Bangladesh, but Polish is not one of them. So if you want to accuse someone of cheating and endangering your "national championship", get that National part in check first.

You've only played a total of 9 games here, of which only 3 were Marrakech, so how can you claim a champion title here?

Steph has played a total of 4 Marrakech games(and many more of other games), and has won 2 and lost 2. That seems fair, so how can you accuse of cheating?

Return to “Marrakech”