Some Suggestions

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Cullich

Re: Some Suggestions

Post by Cullich »

Tisaac wrote: 06 February 2021, 19:28
RayasRouge wrote: 06 February 2021, 16:34 It could be done easily, instead of the crown situated above the first player information (the crown shows an information about the scores we already have beyond the cards board). Thanks
Not if you play on small screen. That's precisely the reason why it's here.
What?? I'm on a large screen and I already see the scoring pad. That crown on the first player does nothing but duplicate it. But it still doesn't tell you which scoring phase you are in. I only know because I happen to know, but I wouldn't know if the game were running slow or I was playing more than one of them.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Cullich wrote: 07 February 2021, 07:20
RayasRouge wrote: 06 February 2021, 16:34 It could be done easily, instead of the crown situated above the first player information (the crown shows an information about the scores we already have beyond the cards board). Thanks
What?? I'm on a large screen and I already see the scoring pad. That crown on the first player does nothing but duplicate it. But it still doesn't tell you which scoring phase you are in. I only know because I happen to know, but I wouldn't know if the game were running slow or I was playing more than one of them.
The pad is NOT dislayed when you play on a SMALL screen, that's why the crown is here.
Cullich

Post by Cullich »

Tisaac wrote: 07 February 2021, 08:32

The pad is NOT dislayed when you play on a SMALL screen, that's why the crown is here.
It is you who are confused, sorry to say. I know exactly what you said. I was pointing out that I can see that scoring pad and therefore know what it looks like. The crown shows the same thing, yes I know that. That's kind of the point - it's merely a duplicate of the scoring pad.

The point you are missing is that the scoring pad does NOT show which scoring phase you are in, which is what someone was requesting. So, no, the crown does not solve that issue.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Cullich wrote: 09 February 2021, 06:35

It is you who are confused, sorry to say. I know exactly what you said. I was pointing out that I can see that scoring pad and therefore know what it looks like. The crown shows the same thing, yes I know that. That's kind of the point - it's merely a duplicate of the scoring pad.

The point you are missing is that the scoring pad does NOT show which scoring phase you are in, which is what someone was requesting. So, no, the crown does not solve that issue.
I never said it does... I was answering your «why the crown is here if it show already visible element»....
Cullich

Post by Cullich »

Tisaac wrote: 09 February 2021, 08:54

I never said it does... I was answering your «why the crown is here if it show already visible element»....
I was not speaking of "why" the crown is there. I know why it's there. I never said that, and you're changing the entire meaning by adding "if" in there, which I never said. And I never once asked why.

Someone requested showing the current scoring round. I'm trying to address that point. I'm saying the crown doesn't solve that. You're admitting you never said it does.

But, you're still not addressing where this started:
Great game. Well done on adapting it to BGA. I would like to just add one suggestion. I dont know what scoring phase the game is currently in. 1, 2 or 3? Can you add that to display?
Please either address that point, or don't. Or explain why it doesn't indicate this. But please, just forget the crown. So far, your only response is explaining about the crown. It's irrelevant and just going in circles.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Cullich wrote: 13 February 2021, 11:46
Tisaac wrote: 09 February 2021, 08:54

I was not speaking of "why" the crown is there. I know why it's there. I never said that, and you're changing the entire meaning by adding "if" in there, which I never said. And I never once asked why.

Someone requested showing the current scoring round. I'm trying to address that point. I'm saying the crown doesn't solve that. You're admitting you never said it does.

But, you're still not addressing where this started:
Great game. Well done on adapting it to BGA. I would like to just add one suggestion. I dont know what scoring phase the game is currently in. 1, 2 or 3? Can you add that to display?
Please either address that point, or don't. Or explain why it doesn't indicate this. But please, just forget the crown. So far, your only response is explaining about the crown. It's irrelevant and just going in circles.
My bad, I was actually answering to someone else sentence «the crown shows an information about the scores we already have beyond the cards board».
Anyway, the forum is not the place to take care of that, please create a suggestion or upvote if it already exists.

Return to “Alhambra”