colored cards

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
tooly

colored cards

Post by tooly »

Hello, merci pour cette adaptation du jeu.
Je trouve dommage que les cartes soient avec les couleurs de l'ancienne version, alors que le jeu actuel possède des cartes en couleurs plus jolie et plus facile à jouer visuellement. Ca serai bien plus sympa si on pouvait jouer avec la version moderne :D

Hello, thank you for this adaptation of the game.
I find it a pity that the cards are with the colours of the old version, whereas the current game has coloured cards that are more beautiful and easier to play visually . It would be a lot more fun if we could play with the modern version :D!

Mogri

Re: colored cards

Post by Mogri »

The image assets are provided by the publisher, so even if I had a preference for one design over another, it's out of my hands.

In the process of developing this adaptation, I've learned about a lot of versions of this game I never knew existed. The "gift" design of the French version isn't unique, but I haven't seen the colors anywhere else. I agree that the colors look very nice :)
ViolentSilence

Post by ViolentSilence »

Yeah, I like the slow transition of colours of the publisher who had it after Amigo (Mayfair(?)), and I'm glad I own that version, but appreciate that the rights have reverted back. With that said, I don't know how useful that transition was to colour blind players, so maybe it's not much of a loss
OutOfHabit

Post by OutOfHabit »

ViolentSilence wrote: 20 February 2021, 21:34 Yeah, I like the slow transition of colours of the publisher who had it after Amigo (Mayfair(?)), and I'm glad I own that version, but appreciate that the rights have reverted back. With that said, I don't know how useful that transition was to colour blind players, so maybe it's not much of a loss
the numbers are still prominent, so that’s ok - if you had to rely on color and the layout of the card impeded with play, it would be a different story.

Return to “No Thanks!”