2 player without Mighty Duel?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Thomas of Kent

2 player without Mighty Duel?

Post by Thomas of Kent »

Is it possible to play a 2 player game without the Mighty Duel rule? Whenever we try to play a 2 player game it defaults to Mighty Duel and we cannot seem to change it. Thanks
Giordano Bruno 1974

Re: 2 player without Mighty Duel?

Post by Giordano Bruno 1974 »

Thomas of Kent wrote: 01 January 2021, 12:54 Is it possible to play a 2 player game without the Mighty Duel rule? Whenever we try to play a 2 player game it defaults to Mighty Duel and we cannot seem to change it. Thanks
Yes, it is. Don't know why you should have experienced that.
Cullich

Post by Cullich »

What's more interesting is the number of invitations I've seen that have the Mighty Duel option when it's a multi-player game when that's not even possible. So something definitely seems wrong there.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Cullich wrote: 03 January 2021, 23:00 What's more interesting is the number of invitations I've seen that have the Mighty Duel option when it's a multi-player game when that's not even possible. So something definitely seems wrong there.
That's normal behavior. You cannot restrict a game option depending on the number of players since it's always a range, so the option is checked when trying to start the table (startcondition as we call it on the dev side), which means the option is always visible, even if not relevant in some cases.
FT3

Post by FT3 »

I have Mighty Duel always turned on - if there’s more of us playing it doesn’t affect the game, if I’m playing 2-players, I always want Mighty Duel - so I leave it turned on in options.
gnisci

Post by gnisci »

I am experiencing an issue where I keep being put into games with Mighty duel on even if it is off in my preferred options.. :roll: :roll:
le beau yvan

Post by le beau yvan »

Je veux jouer 5x5 seulement comment faire? S.V.P merci
Manassès I

Post by Manassès I »

le beau yvan wrote: 27 February 2021, 03:20 Je veux jouer 5x5 seulement comment faire? S.V.P merci
et bien quand tu crées la partie via le menu manuel, tu autorises uniquement 3 joueurs et +
sinon si tu joues avec le mode "automatique", tu vas dans tes paramètres, et tu désactives 2 joueurs et grand duel

Return to “Kingdomino”