Scoring Workers in Final Scoring

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
SWMike

Scoring Workers in Final Scoring

Post by SWMike »

Hi, can anyone tell me how to score your workers in the final scoring phase of the game? I had a tile that is supposed to give me a point for each worker of a particular color, but I had no way to actually assign workers to this tile, and I believe I scored 0 points for workers. I kept getting an error saying I can only assign workers to the tile during final scoring, but I had no way to actually assign the workers to that tile.
Xiuhcoatl

Re: Scoring Workers in Final Scoring

Post by Xiuhcoatl »

Hi, during the final scoring, for tiles giving points for workers or tools, simply click on the scoring tile. This will open a window where you can select the workers or tools, respectively, to assign to the tile. For tiles giving points for resources, click on a resource token located anywhere on the map and then click on the scoring tile to move the resource token there. Do not forget to convert the starting player meeple into something useful, if you have it.
SWMike

Re: Scoring Workers in Final Scoring

Post by SWMike »

Yeah, I did the clicking on the tile thing...the problem was I kept getting an error message telling me I could only use the tile during final scoring...only it WAS final scoring. I guess it was a bug.

Return to “Keyflower”