Arena mode for seasons

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Schtitn

Arena mode for seasons

Post by Schtitn »

Hi everyone,

Lets talk about the "competition mode" choosen for seasons in the arena.

For me it's boring !

And it's not so fair = you win by two cards, vampiric crown or temporal boots.

In my opinion, the all extansions is the funniest and the archimage is more logical.

I know, i know... faeries ...

But why use a so boring mode because of one card. you just have to take it into account.

Let's disccuss this for the next season.

Have fun,
vanessa83to

Re: Arena mode for seasons

Post by vanessa83to »

Hi all,

I agree, I was very disappointed that for this new arena season the cards used did not change, I was looking forward to discover new cards and strategies.
I am quite new with the way this website works, what is the best way to pass it on to the programmers? Is there a way to set-up a vote on that?

I do not mind so much the crown and the boots, once you are aware of it you just play having it in mind.
Bhaouloute

Post by Bhaouloute »

The tournament deck is actually quiet boring after 4 arena seasons.

Maybe we could work on another balanced 50 cards deck ? I'm sure we can bring fun back into our games !
Schtitn

Post by Schtitn »

Hi,
vanessa83to wrote: 17 October 2020, 20:15 I do not mind so much the crown and the boots, once you are aware of it you just play having it in mind.
Just saying that this two cards are too much powerfull and the others left lose interest because of the deck.
Example : all familiars are weak without kriss and idole, calice is pointless without the big points cards, etc.
vanessa83to wrote: 17 October 2020, 20:15 Is there a way to set-up a vote on that?
from my readings when the Arena was launch, i think we need more comments on this topic to make a vote legit

have fun,

Return to “Seasons”