obvious cheater getting in my game

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
compte obelète

obvious cheater getting in my game

Post by compte obelète »

look at this player: https://boardgamearena.com/player?id=90049032

he started with very poor move, as i know, but then, he started to destoy me. i think he have an engine to actually get the best move there, and he's just a beginner, but a beginner on that game will not know everything correctly, but no, he actually HACK against me! can we ban him, since i can't report.
Imay

Re: obvious cheater getting in my game

Post by Imay »

Haha an engine at this game ? is that a joke ?

You played very poorly, making so many mistakes in the mid game when you could get the win very easily.

It is very annoying to hear you point at someone and ask for a ban because you lost a game...
Lymon Flowers

Post by Lymon Flowers »

This may be his first play on BGA but he could have had already played the game IRL. Replaying the game, it looks like you have actually made quite a lot of mistakes and questionable moves. Even if he is a beginner, this is a simple game. After 30mn of play he may have grasped the basic strategies and use them effectively against you.

No obvious cheating for me.
Cheery Dog

Post by Cheery Dog »

I only see an obvious sore loser.
compte obelète

Post by compte obelète »

Lymon Flowers wrote: 05 March 2021, 14:36 This may be his first play on BGA but he could have had already played the game IRL. Replaying the game, it looks like you have actually made quite a lot of mistakes and questionable moves. Even if he is a beginner, this is a simple game. After 30mn of play he may have grasped the basic strategies and use them effectively against you.

No obvious cheating for me.
excuse me, but, a lot of new games can't be well know by some people (came out in may 2020 (IRL version was only playable from october 2020)) (the only way to know the game well is to be an developper of it or play at least 15 games or so) and even that, i doubt that in 30 minutes, you can know exacly how to deal whit every strategies possible :geek: .

and to add to the suspicions, there was not a single message send in his place, so i can't say something if he didn't send a message. Like, a welcome or something? NO. not a SINGLE message send. :x

And to add at it, if he was knowing the game irl, he will definitly not having 0 elo on BGA, since this game came first on BGA and all the IRL version was linked by the BGA version. Suspecting eigther an hacker or a smurf (a low elo player, but his main account is in the top 10). :ugeek:

And to add to the frustration, two guys start to instantly insult me? Like, why? This game is not even a year old and yet, you insulting me for thinking this is a joke? I mean, SERIOUSLY, how a guy whit 0 elo could definitly defeat an average player when the IRL version came after the BGA version? Simple, being a straight hacker or a straight smurf.
KongKing123

Post by KongKing123 »

TheClaudeQc wrote: 07 March 2021, 03:41 excuse me, but, a lot of new games can't be well know by some people (came out in may 2020 (IRL version was only playable from october 2020)) (the only way to know the game well is to be an developper of it or play at least 15 games or so) and even that, i doubt that in 30 minutes, you can know exacly how to deal whit every strategies possible :geek: .
Getting it in October 2020, or even last week, isn't enough time to learn some strategies in a lightweight game?

He doesn't even need to have the physical version. Maybe he properly read the rules. Maybe he looked up some information beforehand. Maybe he even spectated some games. There are plenty of ways to have a decent idea of what you're doing before playing a game for the first time.
TheClaudeQc wrote: 07 March 2021, 03:41 and to add to the suspicions, there was not a single message send in his place, so i can't say something if he didn't send a message. Like, a welcome or something? NO. not a SINGLE message send. :x
Well, that definitely confirms it. Anyone who doesn't say anything is clearly a hacker. The site is riddled with them!
TheClaudeQc wrote: 07 March 2021, 03:41 And to add at it, if he was knowing the game irl, he will definitly not having 0 elo on BGA, since this game came first on BGA and all the IRL version was linked by the BGA version. Suspecting eigther an hacker or a smurf (a low elo player, but his main account is in the top 10). :ugeek:
Interesting, I didn't know the physical game forced you to play on BGA before you could open the box. Perhaps he hacked past that security too?
TheClaudeQc wrote: 07 March 2021, 03:41 And to add to the frustration, two guys start to instantly insult me? Like, why? I mean, SERIOUSLY, how a guy whit 0 elo could definitly defeat an average player when the IRL version came after the BGA version? Simple, being a straight hacker or a straight smurf.
Or more obvious reasons: he is just innately better at the game than you are and/or you made a lot of mistakes. The suggestion that any beginner who beats a lower-tier average player must be cheating, in a non-solvable lightweight game no less, is ridiculous.

You've made some outlandish posts on this forum, but this one tops them all. Of course you're going to get backlash for asking someone to be banned for no reason whatsoever, other than that they've beaten you at a game.
Meeplelowda

Post by Meeplelowda »

TheClaudeQc wrote: 07 March 2021, 03:41 and to add to the suspicions, there was not a single message send in his place, so i can't say something if he didn't send a message. Like, a welcome or something? NO. not a SINGLE message send. :x
You completely lost what little credibility you still had with this gem.
Lymon Flowers

Post by Lymon Flowers »

TheClaudeQc wrote: 07 March 2021, 03:41 And to add to the frustration, two guys start to instantly insult me? Like, why? This game is not even a year old and yet, you insulting me for thinking this is a joke? I mean, SERIOUSLY, how a guy whit 0 elo could definitly defeat an average player when the IRL version came after the BGA version? Simple, being a straight hacker or a straight smurf.
Where do you see that I insulted you? Cool down.

So let put it straight. You have been defeated by someone that may have played their first game. By looking at the replay we are several people to see that the other guy played average but also that you have made some bad moves, nothing suspicious there.

But still, you conclude that the ONLY explanation of you loss is not that you played poorly but that the other guy is a hacker. How can someone cheat at this game and why is a mystery. Perhaps you should take a deep breath and move forward instead.

Return to “Crazy Farmers”