Medusa clarification

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
TwinAnvils

Medusa clarification

Post by TwinAnvils »

Hello,

I have a game in progress where I have the Medusa power. I wanted clarify a situation before possibly posting a bug.

My worker is at level 2, there's an empty level 2 spot next to me, next to that my opponents worker is at level 1. My understanding is that I should be able to move to the empty level 2 spot and build over my opponents worker removing them from the game.

When I try this I don't get the option to build over my opponents worker, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
Tisaac

Re: Medusa clarification

Post by Tisaac »

TwinAnvils wrote: 12 March 2021, 08:48 Hello,

I have a game in progress where I have the Medusa power. I wanted clarify a situation before possibly posting a bug.

My worker is at level 2, there's an empty level 2 spot next to me, next to that my opponents worker is at level 1. My understanding is that I should be able to move to the empty level 2 spot and build over my opponents worker removing them from the game.

When I try this I don't get the option to build over my opponents worker, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
The power of Medusa does not happens during the build phase. It's written" at the end of your turn", and does not count as a build.
TwinAnvils

Re: Medusa clarification

Post by TwinAnvils »

Ah okay, thanks for the clarification :)

Return to “Santorini”