Never gotten Discoverers?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Davebo

Never gotten Discoverers?

Post by Davebo »

Is it just a weird coincidence? I've played over a dozen times and never had a game with "Discoverers". :?
Tisaac

Re: Never gotten Discoverers?

Post by Tisaac »

Davebo wrote: 04 March 2021, 04:26 Is it just a weird coincidence? I've played over a dozen times and never had a game with "Discoverers". :?
Are you sure you choosed the «random» setup and not «first game» ?
diamant

Post by diamant »

Davebo wrote: 04 March 2021, 04:26Is it just a weird coincidence? I've played over a dozen times and never had a game with "Discoverers". :?
The event you are reporting (12 games without the Discoverers) has a probability of 1.4%, which is much greater than that of getting 4 identical faces by throwing 4 dice.
So there is nothing notable about a site where thousands of games are played. This is all the more so since you could have made the same remark about any of the 10 Character cards.
Davebo

Post by Davebo »

Tisaac wrote: 05 March 2021, 20:20
Davebo wrote: 04 March 2021, 04:26 Is it just a weird coincidence? I've played over a dozen times and never had a game with "Discoverers". :?
Are you sure you choosed the «random» setup and not «first game» ?

I'm wondering if I keep forgetting to select "random". I know that I USUALLY do, but, I bet I often forget.
Davebo

Post by Davebo »

I've since gotten it twice. :D

Return to “Kingdom Builder”