Warning regarding 3 accounts managed by the same person

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
R0yalT

Warning regarding 3 accounts managed by the same person

Post by R0yalT »

Oli5, Tottoo and 9900 are all the same account. I've submitted a complaint to BGA, but also wanted to give the hearts community a heads-up.
Last edited by R0yalT on 05 January 2021, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.
SleeperService

Re: Warning regarding 3 accounts managed by the same person

Post by SleeperService »

Hmmm... does sound suspocious. I haven't investigated "their" other games but the two times I've played one, at least one other was also in the game.
Jest Phulin

Post by Jest Phulin »

So why are you making a public declaration in the forums and calling out other players by name (which is incredibly bad form), instead of using the moderation system in place to report kingmaking?
JT55

Post by JT55 »

thanks for the heads up R0y
Taanz

Post by Taanz »

I looked at the replay of some of their games and it is ridiculous. It is blatantly obvious that one guy is playing two hands ( not passing hearts, passing spades when the other has the Q of spade, never dropping the Q on the other, passing moons) just because they are using VPN or some other mean to not play from same IP does not make it undetectable. You just need to watch a couple of their games to know this person is cheating. And now all the ids are rising to the top of arena. I already reported the ids to mods, but do not see any action. I have simply decided to quit if any two turn up together, not worth wasting 20 minutes on a fixed game.
matinx

Post by matinx »

I would like to point out that kingjulius played is last 25 games with M4TH14S. Kingjulius won 15 of them and 5 whew he finished 2nd. M4TH14S won 5 of the 25 games. So together, they won 80 % of the games, sounds a bit suspicious...
If you guys saw something suspicious as I did, just reply to this post
xPablox

Post by xPablox »

Oli5 and Ub40 are the same player if Watch my game Is clear...
xPablox

Post by xPablox »

Taanz wrote: 27 January 2021, 05:38 I looked at the replay of some of their games and it is ridiculous. It is blatantly obvious that one guy is playing two hands ( not passing hearts, passing spades when the other has the Q of spade, never dropping the Q on the other, passing moons) just because they are using VPN or some other mean to not play from same IP does not make it undetectable. You just need to watch a couple of their games to know this person is cheating. And now all the ids are rising to the top of arena. I already reported the ids to mods, but do not see any action. I have simply decided to quit if any two turn up together, not worth wasting 20 minutes on a fixed game.
Exactly,boardgame cant let they play
Jest Phulin

Post by Jest Phulin »

Kingmaking is a reportable offense. Have any of these players been reported to the moderators?
HAL9oo0

Post by HAL9oo0 »

It is not possible that BGA does not take serious action against these players: tottoo; UB40; 9900; Oli5, they're ruining the leagues, there are honest players who spend hours getting there first and then these cheaters come along that ruin everyone's mood, check the historian, 99% always play together

Return to “Hearts”