Updating game situation...after the new update

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
___MBZ___

Updating game situation...after the new update

Post by ___MBZ___ »

After the recent update (which also changed the artwork), I am getting a lot of "Updating game situation..." in which the game essentially hangs and I have to reload the page to fix it. Nothing seems to go wrong, just the game gets stuck.

Anyone else is seeing this?
Jest Phulin

Re: Updating game situation...after the new update

Post by Jest Phulin »

I haven't experienced this, but I have heard of others seeing it with other games. The recommended action is to clear the browser's cache of any BGA material.
MasaNem

Post by MasaNem »

Hi,

it has happened to me 3x today in Jaipur, that I cannot make a move, because on the top of the page it says "updating game situation". Moreover, the time keeps rolling, and of course I couldn't make a move in the set time. Therefore, I received a notification, that I will get penalties for leaving the game ... This is really frustrating! :x :x :x
KongKing123

Post by KongKing123 »

It's definitely a problem introduced by the graphics update, I never had this with the old version.

Please vote for this bug: https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=29945
Een

Post by Een »

Indeed, this came from a mistake reordering sales token to be spread from bottom to top instead of from top to bottom. Sorry it took me so long to check this and see how annoying this error was... Juggling too many things probably. Anyway, fixed!
KongKing123

Post by KongKing123 »

Thanks!

Return to “Jaipur”