Confirm button.

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Special C

Confirm button.

Post by Special C »

Is there any chance we can get a confirm button option. It's notoriously easy to misclick in this game. Especially on mobile
lucygeorges

Re: Confirm button.

Post by lucygeorges »

I second this request.
KongKing123

Post by KongKing123 »

Ningauble

Post by Ningauble »

Half a year ago and the developers haven't looked at it. I'll remember this when I go back to a game store. It's such a low key game and it's almost not worth it to be upset over but learning it's basically been ignored? That was frustrating.
andycupid

Post by andycupid »

You may enlarge your screen, that does help. Confirming every single move is very redundant, and can annoy players as much as misclicking.
For the record, I played nearly 800 Tokaido games on BGA, most of them on mobile, and I misclicked twice, both times on bumpy bus rides.
pk81

Post by pk81 »

Was just coming on here to make the same suggestion. a 3 second confirm timer like splendor would be perfect.
SquashEngineer

Post by SquashEngineer »

When it happens it is always frustrating. However, over 20 plays, it is possible to improve your contentiousness around touching the screen. It does happen less and less, to the point of almost not at all. I don’t think a confirm button is needed.

It’s also risky to scroll the screen around in Tokaido, so just stop doing that also.

Return to “Tokaido”