[ENG] BGA Live / Board Gamers Anonymous with Anthony Chatfield and Christopher Carbone

Discussions about BGA live events
DrClick

[ENG] BGA Live / Board Gamers Anonymous with Anthony Chatfield and Christopher Carbone

Post by DrClick »

Every Wednesday nights, (EAST U.S TIME)

BGA Live by the Board Gamers Anonymous (Anthony Chatfield & Christopher Carbone) is a live English show about a Board Game Arena release.
Find out how to play, get some tips and hints, and come get some fun sharing your thoughts about the game!

The show started mid-2020 and will continue to be held in 2021.

You can post comments or anything related to this show here.
You'll also get updates as the hosts will publish informations about the show here.
DrClick

Re: [ENG] BGA Live / Board Gamers Anonymous with Anthony Chatfield and Christopher Carbone

Post by DrClick »

17th February 2021 show is canceled for an unexpected event - Will be back on the 25th February
compte obelète

Re: [ENG] BGA Live / Board Gamers Anonymous with Anthony Chatfield and Christopher Carbone

Post by compte obelète »

DrClick wrote: 29 December 2020, 13:01 Every Wednesday nights, (EAST U.S TIME)

BGA Live by the Board Gamers Anonymous (Anthony Chatfield & Christopher Carbone) is a live English show about a Board Game Arena release.
Find out how to play, get some tips and hints, and come get some fun sharing your thoughts about the game!

You'll also get updates as the hosts will publish informations about the show here.
i wonder which games they have played, because if there are rediffutions of lives, i will see maybe some of them, or if they didn't stream a game, i would ask them if they could do that.
DrClick wrote: 17 February 2021, 09:56 17th February 2021 show is canceled for an unexpected evvent - Will be back on the 25th February
I wonder what the unexpected event is and event isn't rigthly wrote.
DrClick

Post by DrClick »

TheClaudeQc wrote: 17 February 2021, 12:10
DrClick wrote: 29 December 2020, 13:01 Every Wednesday nights, (EAST U.S TIME)

i wonder which games they have played, because if there are rediffutions of lives, i will see maybe some of them, or if they didn't stream a game, i would ask them if they could do that.
DrClick wrote: 17 February 2021, 09:56 17th February 2021 show is canceled for an unexpected evvent - Will be back on the 25th February
I wonder what the unexpected event is and event isn't rigthly wrote.
You can watch replays on Youtube, Twitch and Facebook.

For the unexpected event, it's linked to personnal reasons/family/work from the show runners and is not shared for simple life privacy rules.
chatfielda

Post by chatfielda »

Thanks all!

Tonight's show is canceled due to a personal scheduling conflict. We'll be back next week with Res Arcana! Definitely check out the archives on Twitch or YouTube - we have 22 episodes thus far, each featuring a unique game. Last week was Carnegie - we had a blast going through it with everyone on the stream.

Best!
~Anthony and Chris.
compte obelète

Post by compte obelète »

DrClick wrote: 17 February 2021, 12:55
You can watch replays on Youtube, Twitch and Facebook.
where i can find on youtube?
compte obelète

Post by compte obelète »

chatfielda wrote: 06 March 2021, 23:23 Here's the YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyG2wQ ... ssY_fNHwXg
welp, they didn't stream some other new games that came in the summer time, i wonder if they would stream games of them soon.
chatfielda

Post by chatfielda »

Show Canceled this week:

Due to scheduling conflicts, BGA Live! will unfortunately be canceled this week.

Return to “BGA Live TV”