If final 4 don't vote, how does the game end?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Linkie_

If final 4 don't vote, how does the game end?

Post by Linkie_ »

Does anyone know the answer to this question?
Romain672

Re: If final 4 don't vote, how does the game end?

Post by Romain672 »

If you are talking about usual final 4, the village skip their vote, and so the werewolves can vote out one of the villager team and win.

If you are talking about weird situations like 2 werewolves + 2 villagers AND two people as a couple (one in each side). I dunno. That could goes undefinitely.
Linkie_

Post by Linkie_ »

Romain672 wrote: 30 April 2021, 12:14 If you are talking about usual final 4, the village skip their vote, and so the werewolves can vote out one of the villager team and win.

If you are talking about weird situations like 2 werewolves + 2 villagers AND two people as a couple (one in each side). I dunno. That could goes undefinitely.
Thanks Romain.
Kells96

Post by Kells96 »

Kinkie Linkie wrote: 01 May 2021, 21:37
Romain672 wrote: 30 April 2021, 12:14 If you are talking about usual final 4, the village skip their vote, and so the werewolves can vote out one of the villager team and win.

Thanks Romain.

It was lovers still in. One ww in and one villager
NaceWindu

Post by NaceWindu »

I believe if it goes for a certain amount of days without a ww kill or someone getting voted out the game will end in a draw.
franck67000

Post by franck67000 »

If you spend 3 nights and day, without any death, the game is stopping, and is recorded as a tie.
same goes if mistress wolf versus safe bartender, who will be forbidden every turn for example

Return to “The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow”