Karma dmage - but WHY ?

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
JusterGame

Karma dmage - but WHY ?

Post by JusterGame »

I see that my karma was reduced because I 'left a game' of 6Nimmt (https://boardgamearena.com/table?table=174006851).
Bu I have NEVER seen the names of the other players in all my games- how can I leave a table that I never started to play at ????
What is happeneing here, please?
MoiMagnus

Re: Karma dmage - but WHY ?

Post by MoiMagnus »

JusterGame wrote: 26 May 2021, 20:53 I see that my karma was reduced because I 'left a game' of 6Nimmt (https://boardgamearena.com/table?table=174006851).
Bu I have NEVER seen the names of the other players in all my games- how can I leave a table that I never started to play at ????
What is happeneing here, please?
It seems that you unintentionally started this game, but never actually opened the table. Everyone at the table was waiting for you to play, and you were kicked out as you did not respond.

Theoretically, this should not have been possible to happen without you accepting to join the table. So this would either come as a misclick on your part (you though you rejected to join the table but you accepted instead, and closed the window immediately after, or reloaded the page and didn't notice the green banner saying that you were currently playing at a table), or as a bug from BGA (for some reason, BGA though you accepted to join the table, which you didn't).
Romain672

Post by Romain672 »

JusterGame wrote: 26 May 2021, 20:53
MoiMagnus wrote: 26 May 2021, 21:43
I think what happen is the following:
- you join/created a game
- the game start
- you accept the start but another player don't accept or refuse
- you refresh the page and at the same moment that player accept
- you are then stuck on the 'waiting for player screen' with no way to know the game is already started without refreshing
- you assume the game isn't started and still wait
- 3min after, you got ejected and loss some karma

Just for you know, while your karma is above 70, you can still join most of the game, and that will change nearly nothing for you.

edit: Replay confirm what I just said.

It already happen me twice. One time I lost some karma, the other time I was enough cautious to check what was saying in chat even if for me it was obvious we was waiting another player.

Find no bug for this specific thing, can someone link me one of them?
geki

Post by geki »

All of my games are automatically accepted... what gives?

Return to “Discussions”